Blog Archive

Friday, February 2, 2024

Sara's Custom Catio Time- "Shadowookie & Holly"

 This might have been the cutest cat duo I've ever seen, 
but I also might be biased.


This was my first time working with Catnets, and I'm in LOVE. It is way easier to work with than hardware cloth (some people call it chicken wire), and way more affordable.

My parameters:

  • Older 50's mod apartment building with nonstandard sizes- few perfect right angles
  • No drilling anything at all- must be 100% removable= SO MANY ZIPTIES
  • Don't cut material to size where possible, so client can bring it with her if she moves
  • Tightly limited budget- I wanted to deliver exactly what I promised

There were only a handful of right angles on the patio. 50's Mod is so cool, but not so easy to MODify as you might think. 



Before..

After..

"MY GOD WHAT IS THIS PLACE???"- Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the team

Welcome to Digs! "We build habitats for zoo-manity" ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ My name is Leslie and I am a seasoned, professional animal ke...